Covid-information and more - Gasthof Edelweiß in Sankt Jakob in Defereggen
Masks are currently not mandatory in hotels and catering establishments in Austria!
Explanations of the changed rules in Austria can be found on the pages of the portal Österreich-Info at: https://www.osttirol.com/covid-19/
Corona tests of any kind (PCR, antigen and antibody tests) are no obligatory.
Wearing an FFP-2 mask or the rules of conduct are recommended!
* Status 1st June 2022
From Germany: Munich - Kufstein - Kitzbühel - Felbertauern - Huben - St.Jakob i. D. (leave the highway at Kufstein Süd)
From Vienna: Graz - Pack - Klagenfurt - Villach - Spittal - Lienz - St.Jakob i. D.
From Switzerland or France: Innsbruck - Felbertauern - Huben - St.Jakob i. D.
From Italy via Trieste: Udine - Plöckenpass - Lienz - Huben - St.Jakob i. D.
From Italy via Verona: Bolzano - Sillian - Lienz - Huben - St.Jakob i. D.
In summer there is the possibility to arrive from Italy via Stallersattel.
- From Italy via Bolzano: Bolzano - Bressanone - Sillian - Lienz - continue by bus.
- From Carinthia via Spittal: Spittal - Lienz - continue by bus
- From Germany via Munich - Kitzbühel - continue by bus
To fix your booking we ask for a deposit in the specified amount within two weeks. The booking is fixed only upon receipt of the deposit.
Check-in / Check-out
On the day of arrival from about 14:00 clock, for early arrivals we ask for telephone contact!
On the day of departure we ask you to vacate the room by 10:00 am.
- Comfort rooms
- Restaurant (from 17:30)
- Entrance foyer
- Children's playground
- Ski room
- Drying room
- Ski boot dryer
- W-Lan free of charge
- Flatscreen TV in all rooms
- Non-smoking operation
- Garage for a fee
European Travel Insurance
A lot can happen up to the start of the trip. Whether death in the family, unexpected illness or loss of job, Hotel Cancellation Plus covers the costs without deductible in the event of cancellation, early departure, delayed departure and involuntary extension of vacation as well as search and rescue costs (incl. helicopter rescue). The insurance coverage is valid for a stay up to 31 days in Europe.
Upon request, we will be happy to arrange "European Travel Insurance" for you or you can book travel insurance directly on our booking portal.
from the middle of June to the end of September
from mid-December to Easter inclusive
- English speaking
- Wake up service by phone
- Transfer ski area with ski bus (free of charge)
- W-LAN free of charge
- Newspaper service
- Family friendly rooms/apartments
Guided hikes with national park ranger (by appointment)
- Hiking map, information material on hiking trail overview and/or route description in the house
- Organization of children's ski and snowboard courses as well as children's programs
Close to the center (approx. 500 m) of St. Jakob
Quiet location in the greenery next to forest recreation area
Near cable car, ski center St. Jakob (approx. 2 km)
Ski bus stop and hiking bus stop (approx. 100 m) free of charge
Cross-country skiing/skating track directly at the house
Lighted winter hiking trail directly at the house
Supermarket in the village center (approx. 500m)
Golfpark Defereggental (approx. 3 km)
- ATM/EC card (Maestro), Visa,
- Cash payment
- Bank transfer
- Sauna, steam bath, infrared cabin in the apartment house
- Bicycle rental in cooperation with sports shop
- Massage on request
- Table tennis
- Bicycle storage room
Cross country skiing / Skiing
- Ski and cross-country equipment rental in the house or cooperation with equipment rental (discounts)
- Ski and cross-country course (skating or classic) organized by the house
- Cross-country skiing trail leads directly past the house
- Skiing area can be reached by ski bus (free of charge) (approx. 2km)
- Tour information, tour maps available in the house
- Lockable, secured ski room in the house
- Waxing facilities (gliding/climbing wax or similar) in the house
Cancellation by the contract partner - cancellation fees
§ 5.5 Up to 3 months before the agreed date of arrival of the guest at the latest, the accommodation contract may be cancelled by the contracting party by unilateral declaration without payment of a cancellation fee.
§ 5.6 Outside the period stipulated in § 5.5, cancellation by unilateral declaration by the Party is only possible upon payment of the following cancellation fees:
- up to 1 month before the day of arrival 40 % of the total arrangement price;
- up to 1 week before the day of arrival 70 % of the total arrangement price;
- in the last week before the day of arrival 90 % of the total arrangement price
- Overnight accommodation
- Parking space for motorcycles
- Washing and drying possibility for motorcycle
- Bicycle rental in the house or cooperation with bicycle rental place
- Washing possibility for bicycles
- Workshop with basic equipment (tools, pump etc.) in the house
- Bike map information material and/or route description in the house
- Mountain bike rental - cooperation with rental shop
- Road map, information material and/or route description in the house
- Rich breakfast with regional products
- Half board
You can find all information about the handling of your personal data here.